Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin."


"I’m the world’s best predator, aren’t I? Everything about me invites you in — my voice, my face, even my smell. As if I need any of that!" Edward Cullen
"It’s not only your company I crave! Never forget that. Never forget I am more dangerous to you than I am to anyone else. When you walked past me, I could have ruined everything Carlisle has built for us, right then and there. If I hadn’t been denying my thirst for the last, well, too many years, I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself. To me, it was like you were some kind of demon, summoned straight from my own personal hell to ruin me. It was unquestionably a complication that I couldn’t simply read your thoughts to know what your reaction was to me. I wasn’t used to having to go to such circuitous measures, listening to your words in Jessica’s mind… her mind isn’t very original, and it was annoying to have to stoop to that. And then I couldn’t know if you really meant what you said. It was all extremely irritating." Edward Cullen
"So what you’re saying is, I’m your brand of heroin?" Bella Swan
"Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin." Edward Cullen

No comments:

Post a Comment