Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"


"Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me. The thought of you, still, white, cold… to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses… it would be unendurable. You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever." Edward Cullen
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…" Edward Cullen
"What a stupid lamb…" Bella Swan
"What a sick, masochistic lion." Edward Cullen

He grinned his crooked smile at me, stopping my breath and my heart. I couldn’t imagine how an angel could be any more glorious. There was nothing about him that could be improved upon. He turned to look at me with a wistful expression. The golden eyes held mine, and I lost my train of thought. I stared at him until he looked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment