Monday, May 24, 2010

Breakups


"What the fuck is this?" Kim
"That was pretty nasty, Kim." Sandy
"That - is what we call controversy. That - is what we call publicity. That - is what we call a juicy story. And you're welcome. Because of me, that peice is twice as long and half of it is about you! This is press, my budding young starlet - not prestige. Get used to it. Now get in the booth and finish the song. I got this place on lock-out and I'm paying through the fucking nose. So let's go, let's go. Sing. Sing!" Kim
"No." Cherie
"No?" Kim
"Come on, Cherie, let's just finish and go home." Joan
"Yeah, get in the booth, Cherie." Lita
"Shut up, Lita." Joan
"You shut up." Lita
"I'm not singing." Cherie
"Of course you're singing. You're a singer, Cherie! That's what you do. You sing and you strut around in your underwear. You do what I tell you to do. And right now I'm telling you to get in the booth. Now get... Get in the booth." Kim
"No." Cherie
"Get in the booth, Cherie." Kim
"No." Cherie
"Get in the booth." Kim
"No." Cherie
"Get in the booth before I lose my patience and send you back where I rescued you from." Kim
"Good! Send me back, I don't give a shit! I wanna go back!" Cherie
"Careful..." Kim
"Come on, Cherie, don't." Joan
"Get in the booth." Kim
"No!" Cherie
"Get in the booth!" Kim
"Cherie..." Joan
"You get in the fucking booth! I said no! I'm not your lap dog anymore. You've been speaking for me this whole time anyway - you get in the fucking booth! I'm fucking done!" Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment