Monday, May 24, 2010

Kristen...

“I was glad to leave to school. I was missing a lot of classes and they were failing me. I couldn’t relate to kids my own age. They are mean and don’t give you any chance. Once you have done with school, you realize that it is just a smaller version of life, and really I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about five. I remember when I turned 18 everyone asked me if I felt more mature, but I felt the same as I always did. Juggling work and school, and helping my mother; I’ve always had a lot of responsibilities.”


“I did my own road trip back from Portland where we filming. I bought like a little truck and drove home to L.A. It wasn’t like the most transformative expierence, but it was fun. It gave me a sense of freedom and going away from something that was a rather intense experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment