Friday, May 14, 2010

Kristen on Breaking Dawn...


"Oh man, I think the story - it's the longest book of the series and to do one movie would, basically guarantee that you would have to make a few sacrifices or at least change the structure of it. That's always sort of heartbreaking, so I would so be down for it to be two."

"Yeah, Breaking Dawn is definitely happening, but whether or not it's two movies is still in question, It's so out of my hands but I feel like it deserves two."

"To be honest, it's such a weird thing to talk about in this capacity. You always sort of don't look at scripts that are very clearly just framework and they just want to put a dollar sign in the picture frame. It's so obvious. I only want to do work that I find to be moving and that's something that I can't be specific about. So I'm totally lucky and I can't believe that I am. I'm not saying that I can do anything but I definitely have more opportunity than I've ever had so it's awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment