Sunday, January 29, 2012

“I think it shows that if you have a best friend, you help them no matter what happens. I think kids can relate to that."

“I start everything from the same place, with that sense of responsibility. On a bigger movie, you have to be aware that you can only control your aspect of the film. It’s nice to be on a smaller movie because you’re working with your friends and you feel so close-knit. It’s your movie and can do anything you want, and nobody’s going to have anything to say. With a bigger movie, it concerns so many people. It’s so much more of a process. But, in terms of what do personally, it has to be the same, or else I’m just on some big movie, being a liar, and I can’t do that.”



“Acting is such a personal thing, which is weird because at the same time it’s not. It’s for the consumption of other people. But in terms of creative outlets and expressing yourself, it’s just the most extreme version of that I’ve ever found. It’s like running, it’s exertion. When you reach that point where you can’t go anymore and you stop and you take a breath, it’s that same sort of clearing of the mind.”

No comments:

Post a Comment