Sunday, January 29, 2012

“I absolutely have no foresight. I used to think I had a lot when I was younger. I work really hard in school to give myself options, and I’ve literally taken those options and thrown them down the toliet. Purposely – not to make that sound negative. It’s what I want. I want to keep doing what I’m doing. It’s funny, people ask me all the time: ‘What do you do for fun? What do you do when your not acting?’ It’s a strange thing, acting. It’s business, it’s a job, everything like that. All it is, is self-reflection. You just never stop caring about people and I’ve never stopped doing that, so I’m sure it’ll seep into other areas of my life. I want to write. I’m not going to school because I can’t take the structure of it, but I’m not going to stop learning.”

No comments:

Post a Comment