Sunday, January 29, 2012

“I don’t go to school, so I’m not really exposed to people my age. I work with all adults on movie sets. Being young is frusterating. It drives me kind of insane. I feel so restricted. I can’t wait to get to the stage where I can wake up in the morning and just do what I want.”

“The day I did the graduation scene of Eclipse, I had just finished high school myself the week before. Acting was the first thing I ever thrive at. But they support anything I want to do.

“I was just in Botswana in Africa. I wanted to learn something about the world. I just feel really ignorant whenever I leave the country. I don’t know a lot of stuff, and I really want to. I figure that traveling is a good way to start if you want knowledge. Like, if you don’t know something about a country, then go and check it out. That’s what I did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment